Teaching Writing: Differentiated Instruction With Leveled Graphic Organizers
Thank you! We will contact you when the item is available.
Your order will ship on or around the release date
How to use this product:
How is this book organized?
Eah chapter follows the same organizational structure:
• Name and define a target concept
• Provide an activity through which we introduce the concept to students
• Transition from a concrete activity to a piece of quality literature to illustrate the concept in a more abstract form
• Offer a model lesson in which we provide direct instruction of the concept that prepares students for the tiered graphic organizers
• Include three tiered graphic organizers: beginning, developing, and extended
• List two picture books and one chapter book, with annotations, that teachers can use in a follow-up lesson.