Guided Reading Text Types, 2nd Edition Level P
Key Features of Level P
Informational texts at this level include history and biography, enabling readers to learn how to gain information from a variety of structures; concepts may include issues of early adolescence.
10 Titles, 6 copies each.
- Auntie Luce's Talking Paintings
- Brave Girl
- Detective Blue
- EllRay Jakes Stands Tall!
- Fly Guy Presents: Snakes
- Kitten Construction Company: Meet the House Kittens
- My Weird School Fast Facts: Dinosaurs, Dodos, and Woolly Mammoths
- Ottoline and the Yellow Cat
- The Unlucky Lottery Winners of Classroom 13
- Yo-Yo and Yeou-Cheng Ma, Finding Their Way
Other Guided Reading Programs
Scholastic Guided Reading Programs deliver high-quality leveled texts and instruction to help all students become strategic and independent readers who love to read.