Guided Reading Short Reads Nonfiction Level H
Thank you! We will contact you when the item is available.
Your order will ship on or around the release date
The all-new Guided Reading Short Reads Nonfiction gives students the practice they need to read and understand the complex, informational texts that we encounter every day. Students dive right into challenging & relevant content while learning key strategies to uncover deep meaning. With a wide range of subjects and text types, students will expand their academic and domain-specific vocabulary and deepen their comprehension and analytical skills. Put it all together, and Guided Reading Short Reads Nonfiction is an essential tool to prepare all K-6 students for assessments and real world readiness.
NEW! Guided Reading Short Reads Nonfiction:
• Fits seamlessly into classroom guided reading groups
• Teaches strategies for decoding and comprehending complex texts
• Builds rich domain-specific vocabulary across content areas
• Engages students with thematically linked passages across text types
• Provides sufficiently complex, short informational texts worthy of being read, reread, and analyzed
Guided Reading Collection 135.95