Guided Reading Short Reads Fiction Level Q
Key Features of Level Q
Selections contain themes to foster group discussion; relationship of illustrations to text also offers opportunities for exploration and discussion; texts contain difficult words, some from languages other than English.
10 Cards; 6 copies each.
- James and the Giant Peach
- Mr. Popper's Penguins
- The Two Foolish Frogs
- Abby Takes a Stand
- Little House in the Big Woods
- Bobby the Brave (Sometimes)
- The Legend of William Tell
- The Clue at the Bottom of the Lake (Cabin Creek Mysteries)
- The Broken Bike Boy and the Queen of 33rd Street
- Earthquake Shock (Disaster Strikes)
Other Guided Reading Programs
Scholastic Guided Reading Programs deliver high-quality leveled texts and instruction to help all students become strategic and independent readers who love to read.