Guided Reading Short Reads Fiction Level K
Key Features of Level K
This level includes chapter texts and short informational texts with difficult concepts; readers learn about concepts and events outside their own experiences; readers need to use a variety of strategies to figure out different writing styles.
10 Cards; 6 copies each.
- The Birds of Killingworth
- The Lion and the Mouse
- The Tortoise and the Hare
- The Frog Prince
- Clark the Shark: Tooth Trouble
- How Sun, Moon, and Wind Went Out to Dinner
- Keep the Lights Burning, Abbie
- Amelia Bedelia Joins the Club
- Our Cool School (First Grade Friends Forever)
- Cornelia and the Show-and-Tell Showdown
Other Guided Reading Programs
Scholastic Guided Reading Programs deliver high-quality leveled texts and instruction to help all students become strategic and independent readers who love to read.