Guided Reading Nonfiction Focus 2nd Edition Level K
Key Features of Level K
This level includes chapter books and short informational texts with difficult concepts; readers learn about concepts and events outside their own experiences; readers need to use a variety of strategies to figure out different writing styles.
60 Trade Books
10 Titles 6 copies each.
- 10 Things I Can Do to Help My World — Walsh
- A Boy Named Boomer — Esiason
- Clifford for President — Lapadula
- A Dandelion's Life — Himmelman
- Have You Seen Birds? — Oppenheim
- Monarch Butterflies — Alexander
- Ruby Bridges Goes to School — Bridges
- Sky Color — Reynolds
- Skyscrapers — York
- A Tree Is a Plant — Bulla
Other Guided Reading Programs
Scholastic Guided Reading Programs deliver high-quality leveled texts and instruction to help all students become strategic and independent readers who love to read.