Guided Reading Nonfiction Focus 2nd Edition Level G
Key Features of Level G
In texts at this level the language changes on each page, rather than repeating in patterns; texts offer challenges in ideas and vocabulary, with some introduction to technical language; variety of print styles and text layout require readers' close attention and flexibility.
60 Trade Books
10 Titles 6 copies each.
- Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs — Barton
- Fur, Feathers, or Fins? — Carroll
- Hippo and Rabbit in Brave Like Me — Mack
- Munch! Crunch! Healthy Snacks — Michaels
- Discovering My World: Under the Sea Sharks — Berger
- Three Little Pigs — Banks
- Way to Go! — Thomas
- Discovering My World: Under the Sea Whales — Berger
- What Can Insects Do? — Rothman
- Who Needs Water? — Rothman
Other Guided Reading Programs
Scholastic Guided Reading Programs deliver high-quality leveled texts and instruction to help all students become strategic and independent readers who love to read.