Classroom Routines That Really Work for Pre-K and Kindergarten
Thank you! We will contact you when the item is available.
Your order will ship on or around the release date
How to use this product:
Set Up for Classroom Visits
Before the children and their parents visit your classroom, make sure you:
• Tag cubbies with the children’s names.
• Label spots on the wall where student artwork will be displayed.
• Post a sign outside the door that indicates who “lives” in this classroom. List all the children’s names.
• Hang an attendance chart with every child’s name.
• Mark other places with children’s names, where appropriate.
Personalizing the space this way makes it clear that you are expecting every child and that there are places throughout the room just for him or her!