Classroom Management: 24 Strategies Every Teacher Needs to Know
Thank you! We will contact you when the item is available.
Your order will ship on or around the release date
How to use this product:
Structuring Your Practice
The strategies described in this book are derived from some basic assumptions about behavior:
• Prevention is more effective than intervention.
• A positive relationship is your most powerful management tool.
• There is no substitute for good instruction.
• Effective interventions are those that change behavior while preserving the dignity of both students and teachers.
• Professionalism is a key to establishing yourself as an effective classroom manager.
RELATED SUBJECTS: Classroom Management