Thank you! We will contact you when the item is available.
Your order will ship on or around the 01/01/2000 release date
- Spectacular nature photos
- "Call-out" illustrations identify creature features
- Intriguing questions and "Did You Know" facts make every page inviting
- Unique X-ray pictures reveal skeletal structures
- Meets Reading First funding requirements
Photographs and amazingly realistic illustrations accompanied by 30 repetitive key words per spread introduce emergent readers to the more grisly aspects of animals, nature, and natural history in Scary Creatures. Ideal for primary-grade curricula, this intriguing series takes readers up close and inside some of the scariest creatures ever with amazing "X-ray" pages that reveal the internal skeleton of each creature when held up to the light, colorful illustrations that "call out" each creature's unique features, and "Did You Know" questions that introduce fascinating facts and explode common myths-including the fact that not all snakes are slimy!
RELATED SUBJECTS: Reptiles and Amphibians
Hardcover Book Collection 400.40