Help students succeed on standardized tests!
The questions supporting this test are specifically designed to review the following numeration and number concepts:
• Associate numerals and number words
• Compare and order whole numbers
• Use place value and rounding
• Identify patterns
• Factoring and multiples
• Identify fractional parts
• Compare and order fractions and decimals
• Convert fractions and decimals
• Use number lines (with decimals, fractions, or integers)
• Apply operational properties
The bubble test format will help students become accustomed to filling in bubbles on a real test. It may also make the tests easier for you to score!