Guided Reading Fiction Focus - Second Edition: Level T
Key features of Level T
At this level, readers encounter a variety of nonfiction text structures; expanded vocabulary requires readers to consider both literal and connotative meaning
10 Titles, 6 copies each.
- The 10 Deadliest Plants — Littlefield
- The Amazing Life of Benjamin Franklin — Giblin
- Chasing Vermeer — Balliett
- Dirty Tricks — Rodda
- Drita, My Homegirl — Lombard
- Fair Weather — Peck
- Orphan Train Rider: One Boy's True Story — Warren
- The Power of Un — Etchemendy
- Replay — Creech
- Something Upstairs — Avi
Other Guided Reading Programs
Scholastic Guided Reading Programs deliver high-quality leveled texts and instruction to help all students become strategic and independent readers who love to read.