Getting organized before school starts will be worth a million dollars on the day students arrive. This chapter offers tried-and-true tips to help you get your calendar ready, establish a filing system, organize essential forms, and more! Includes writable PDF versions of seven essential forms!
The information in this chapter is arranged as follows:
• Scenario A - describes a day in the life of a teacher who is overwhelmed.
• Scenario B - describes the same day as it"s experienced by a teacher who is organized.
• Tips for Success - introduces the main topics in the chapter.
• Tools for Success - discusses the reproducible that go with the chapter.
• Take Action - suggests practical next steps!