Help students succeed on standardized tests!
The questions supporting this test are specifically designed to review the following computation concepts:
• Compute with whole numbers
• Add and subtract fractions
• Multiply fractions
• Add and subtract decimals
• Multiply decimals
• Find average, probability, and combinations
• Solve simple equations
• Plot points on a coordinate graph
The bubble test format will help students become accustomed to filling in bubbles on a real test. It may also make the tests easier for you to score!
(To answer some of the questions on this practice test, students will need an inch ruler and a centimeter ruler.)