Advance the learning of tomorrow’s innovators!
Integrate science, technology, engineering, and math into daily reading practice with a wide variety of content area titles. Provide cross-disciplinary opportunities to read independently.
• Acquire a rich academic vocabulary.
• Have access to print that enriches background knowledge.
• Increase fluency with informational text.
• Develop a deeper knowledge of subject material.
See below for complete list of titles. Appropriate titles of equal value may be substituted if any of the listed titles are unavailable at shipping time.
• Baby Mammoth Mummy Frozen in Time!
• Cool Technology
• G Is for Googol
• George Washington Carver
• Growing Money
• The Librarian Who Measured the Earth
• Man on the Moon, How a Photograph Made Anything Seem Possible
• Mutants & Monsters
• Mysteries & Marvels of Plant Life
• Nat Geo Kids: Volcano!
• Why Is Snot Green?