Learn about the round trip between the ground and the atmosphere that has been traveled by water molecules for over four billion years in this photograph-filled, informative text. The author includes an index, a glossary, a section on her sources, and instructions on how to find out more about topics raised in the book.
This series is the definitive collection of informational books for intermediate middle grade readers. Watts Library books span all subjects, including animals, space, American Indians, U.S. history, geography, cutting-edge sports, and more!
• Maps, charts, and graphs created expressly for Watts Library
• Sidebars highlighting fast facts, quick biographies, and other extracted information
• Time line (in all social studies titles)
• "To Find Out More" (books, organizations, websites, films/videos, audio)
• "Note on Sources" (a note from the author describing his or her research materials and processes)