Hawaii was once a barren piece of rock that was formed by a volcano. How did it become one of the most beautiful places on Earth? This book explains through photographs and interesting text how Hawaii's volcanoes created a paradise.
- Superb age-appropriate introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects
- Covers all studies, from Animals to Geography to Science
- "Words to Know" glossary clarifies subject-specific vocabulary
- "Learning More" section encourages independent study
- Index makes navigating subject matter easy