Advance the learning of tomorrow’s innovators!
Integrate science, technology, engineering, and math into daily reading practice with a wide variety of content area titles. Provide cross-disciplinary opportunities to read independently.
• Acquire a rich academic vocabulary.
• Have access to print that enriches background knowledge.
• Increase fluency with informational text.
• Develop a deeper knowledge of subject material.
See below for complete list of titles. Appropriate titles of equal value may be substituted if any of the listed titles are unavailable at shipping time.
• 1001 Things to Spot in the Sea
• Building a House
• Healthy Eating
• How Does Your Salad Grow?
• I Love Tools!
• My Five Senses
• Nat Geo Kids—Look & Learn: Patterns!
• Nat Geo Kids: Frogs!
• Nat Geo Kids: Seed, Sprout, Pumpkin, Pie
• What Comes in 2's, 3's, & 4's?
• What Do Wheels Do All Day?