Increase the Informational Text in your classroom with this valuable collection designed to meet interests across all Lexile® measures.
Organized by Lexile, this 20-book collection contains age-appropriate content-area trade books that students at different levels can read successfully and enjoy. This collection features high-interest science and social studies titles.
See below for complete list of titles. Appropriate titles of equal value may be substituted if any of the listed titles are unavailable at shipping time.
• Abraham Lincoln
• The Camping Trip That Changed America
• The Congress of the United States
• Dinosaur Detectives
• First Encyclopedia of Science
• Honest Abe's Guide to Presidential Elections
• Hydrology: The Study of Water
• In Their Own Words: Paul Revere
• Money Madness
• The Moon
• Nature's Children: Pandas
• Oceanography: The Study of Oceans
• Queen of the Track
• So You Want to Be President?
• Stop Bullying
• The Sun
• True Tales of Animal Heroes
• When Marian Sang