Increase the Informational Text in your classroom with this valuable collection designed to meet interests across all Lexile® measures.
Organized by Lexile, this 20-book collection contains age-appropriate content-area trade books that students at different levels can read successfully and enjoy. This collection features high-interest science and social studies titles.
See below for complete list of titles. Appropriate titles of equal value may be substituted if any of the listed titles are unavailable at shipping time.
• Abe Lincoln's Hat
• Animals of Long Ago
• Before I Made History: Abraham Lincoln
• The Best of Times
• Dreaming of America
• Eats, Shoots & Leaves
• George Washington
• George Washington's Mother
• A Girl Named Helen Keller
• Henry's Freedom Box
• Let's Read About... Martin Luther King, Jr.
• The Magic School Bus® Wet All Over
• Magic Tree House: #21 Civil War on Sunday
• Magic Tree House: #22 Revolutionary War on Wednesday
• Medieval Castle
• My America: Our Strange New Land, Elizabeth's Jamestown Colony Diary
• My America: The Starving Time, Elizabeth's Jamestown Colony Diary
• Pocahontas and the Strangers
• Sir Cumference and the Dragon of Pi
• The Statue of Liberty