Help students succeed on standardized tests!
The questions supporting this test are specifically designed to review the following numeration and number concepts:
• Count by 2s, 10s
• Associate Numerals and Number Words
• Compare and Order Whole Numbers
• Use Place Value and Rounding
• Identify Patterns
• Identify Odd/Even Numbers
• Use Number Lines
• Identify Fractional Parts
• Compare and Order Fractions
• Use Number Sentences and Operational Properties
The bubble test format will help students become accustomed to filling in bubbles on a real test. It may also make the tests easier for you to score!