Let’s Find Out: My Rebus Readers Box 2 – Single Copy Set
Boost early reading confidence with fun nonfiction books written just for pre-K, kindergarten, and first grade.
Let’s Find Out: My Rebus Readers Box 2 includes:
- 24 full-color, 8-page books to build your classroom library
- Simple nonfiction texts that raise the confidence of your early readers with rebus picture support, patterned text structures, repeated high-frequency words, and consistent print placement.
- High-interest, real-world topics and eye-popping photos that get students excited to learn
- Important vocabulary words students might not encounter elsewhere, such as “nocturnal,” “pilots,” and “gusty”
- Science and social studies topics to increase content-area knowledge and support the subjects you’re teaching.
- A perfect introduction to nonfiction that gets students ready for the type of reading they’ll be doing in grade school and beyond
- Colorful, durable box that makes a perfect storage solution for your new readers.
- Texts are leveled according to Guided Reading Levels B, C, D, E, and F.
Let’s Find Out: My Rebus Readers Box 2 features these 24 titles:
Hello, Baby Caterpillar!
How Do Animals Beat the Heat?
How Do Animals Say I Love You?
I See a Frog
I See Seeds!
Kids Are the Same and Different!
Polar Animals Stick Together
Pop the Bubbles
Spring Is Just Bee-ginning!
Whose Habitat Is That?
Crunch, Crunch, Apples For Lunch
Evergreen Leaves are Always Green
Feelings at School
Fire Safety Pups!
Get Ready for Winter, Chipmunk!
I Put on My Shoes
I See Numbers
Let's Go to the Grocery Store
Mailing a Holiday Card
My Autumn Nature Walk
On My Way to School
Penguins Can't Fly!
Where Can You Find Friends?