The first week of school is a time to review classroom expectations, but it"s also a time to get students engaged in learning. You want them to be excited about being in your classroom. Make sure that the first week of school includes a nice balance of fun learning, name games, and sharing classroom expectations! Includes writable PDF versions of four essential first week forms!
The information in this chapter is arranged as follows:
• Scenario A - describes a day in the life of a teacher who is overwhelmed.
• Scenario B - describes the same day as it"s experienced by a teacher who is organized.
• Tips for Success - introduces the main topics in the chapter.
• Tools for Success - discusses the reproducibles that go with the chapter.
• Take Action - suggests practical next steps!