Guided Reading Fiction Focus - Second Edition: Level V
Key features of Level V
Texts present complex issues and use technical language; topics are distant from students' experience in terms of time and geographic area and may include realistic historical information and more difficult themes.
10 Titles, 6 copies each.
- The 10 Most Wondrous Ancient Sites — Drake
- Becoming Naomi León — Ryan
- Birdwing — Martin
- Desperate Journey — Murphy
- Ellis Island — Jango-Cohen
- The Fall of the Amazing Zalindas
(Sherlock Holmes and the Baker Street Irregulars) — Mack
- The Firework-Maker's Daughter — Pullman
- Forty Acres and Maybe a Mule — Robinet
- Foster's War — Reeder
- Pictures of Hollis Woods — Giff
Other Guided Reading Programs
Scholastic Guided Reading Programs deliver high-quality leveled texts and instruction to help all students become strategic and independent readers who love to read.