Guided Reading Fiction Focus - Second Edition: Level L
Key features of Level L
Texts at this level are much longer and more complex and include biographies; longer texts include many multisyllabic words and expand readers' vocabularies; some texts present abstract or symbolic themes.
10 Titles, 6 copies each.
- Alligator Baby — Munsch
- Amelia Bedelia Under Construction — Parish
- Anansi the Spider: A Tale From the Ashanti — McDermott
- Cam Jansen and the Secret Service Mystery — Adler
- Little Bill: The Worst Day of My Life — Cosby
- Miss Nelson Has a Field Day — Allard
- Picking Apples & Pumpkins — Hutchings
- Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Mecha-Monkeys From Mars — Pilkey
- The Triple Rotten Day (It's Robert!) — Seuling
- Young Thurgood Marshall: A Fighter for Equality — Carpenter
Other Guided Reading Programs
Scholastic Guided Reading Programs deliver high-quality leveled texts and instruction to help all students become strategic and independent readers who love to read.