Guided Reading Fiction Focus - Second Edition: Level F
Key features of Level F
Concepts presented in texts at this level are more distant from familiar topics; there is a larger variety of frequently used words and many more new words; text reflects patterns of written, rather than oral, language.
10 Titles, 6 copies each.
- Animals Are Living Things — Drew
- At Home in a Nest — Wilton
- Big Rivers — Ryder
- The Cows Are in the Corn — Young
- Elephants — Noonan
- The Enormous Turnip — McBeath
- The Grass Grows — Gibbs
- Growing Pumpkins — Ives
- Investigators: Life Cycles Animals Grow Up — Nelson
- Where Do People Hike? — Roberts
See Title List
Other Guided Reading Programs
Scholastic Guided Reading Programs deliver high-quality leveled texts and instruction to help all students become strategic and independent readers who love to read.