Help students succeed on standardized tests!
The questions supporting this test are specifically designed to review the following geometry and measurement concepts:
• Identify parts and characteristics of plane and solid figures
• Recognize symmetry and congruence
• Identify points, lines, line segments, angles
• Identify transformations
• Find perimeter, area, and volume
• Find elapsed time
• Use appropriate units of measurement
• Estimate measurements
• Use scale to determine distance
• Interpret graphs, tables, charts
The bubble test format will help students become accustomed to filling in bubbles on a real test. It may also make the tests easier for you to score!
(To answer some of the questions on this practice test, students will need an inch ruler and a centimeter ruler.)