Help students succeed on standardized tests!
The questions supporting this test are specifically designed to review the following geometry and measurement concepts:
• Identify plane and solid figures and their parts
• Recognize symmetry and congruence
• Find area
• Recognize value of money
• Tell time
• Use appropriate units of measurement
• Use measurement instruments
• Estimate measurements
• Identify transformations
• Find coordinates on a grid
• Interpret graphs, tables, charts
The bubble test format will help students become accustomed to filling in bubbles on a real test. It may also make the tests easier for you to score!
(To answer some of the questions on this practice test, students will need an inch ruler and a centimeter ruler.)