The way you start your day will determine the tone for the rest of the day. This chapter supplies concrete suggestions to keep order, keep the learning going, and reach every type of learner! Addresses learning styles based on Howard Gardner's Theory of Multiple Intelligences. All reproducibles are provided as writable PDFs!
The information in this chapter is arranged as follows:
• Scenario A - describes a day in the life of a teacher who is overwhelmed.
• Scenario B - describes the same day as it"s experienced by a teacher who is organized.
• Tips for Success - introduces the main topics in the chapter.
• Tools for Success - discusses the reproducibles that go with the chapter.
• Take Action - suggests practical next steps!