Every Child a Super Reader (30-copy pack)
Thank you! We will contact you when the item is available.
Your order will ship on or around the release date
This book bundle includes 30 copies of Every Child a Super Reader
Literacy experts Pam Allyn and Ernest Morrell maintain that when we build on children's key strengths and immerse them in an intellectually invigorating, emotionally nurturing, literature-rich community, we grow "super readers"-avid readers who consume texts with passion, understanding, and a critical eye.
Organized around the 7 Strengths inherent in super readers (belonging, curiosity, friendship, kindness, confidence, courage, and hope), this powerful resource helps children:
• Develop reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills
• Learn comprehension strategies
• Build a robust vocabulary
• Deepen analytical prowess and an ability to talk and write about text
• Develop empathy, a strong identity as a reader, and an expanded understanding of the world
Featuring stirring reading and writing lessons, robust assessment tools, ready-to-share Family Guides, and embedded videos that illuminate the 7 strengths and more, Every Child a Super Reader shows teachers, parents, caregivers, and out-of-school providers why reading is the ultimate super power, opening a world of possible for every student.
Every Child a Super Reader (30copy pack)
30 professional books 575.82