Fantastic tips and how-to's to help you arrange your classroom, establish signals for getting students' attention, set class rules, handle absences, and more! Includes writable PDF versions of each reproducible!
The information in this chapter is arranged as follows:
• Scenario A - describes a day in the life of a teacher who is overwhelmed.
• Scenario B - describes the same day as it”s experienced by a teacher who is organized.
• Tips for Success - introduces the main topics in the chapter.
• Tools for Success - discusses the reproducibles that go with the chapter.
• Take Action - suggests practical next steps!