Turn the Summer Slide into Summer Success.
XBOOKS Summer inspires students to read and love informational texts. Here is
a summer school program that motivates readers from reluctant to enthusiastic, using non-stop nonfiction reading and interactive digital learning—a combination that’s sure to engage and motivate your students!
Because lessons are so easy to implement, you’ll enjoy teaching them and watching your students improve their reading skill!
Developed by middle school experts, Laura Robb and Dr. Jeffrey Wilhelm. XBOOKS offers both eBook and print books, and provides close reading, writing, and research activities that broaden students’ thinking and build core skills.
XBOOKS Summer features:
• Easy-to-Manage ASSESSMENTS allow teachers to monitor and assess students
• Interactive web-based platform with 25 eBooks (5 in Spanish) and embedded digital content
• Compelling nonfiction to motivate and engage student
• Five engaging strands of increasing complexity that meets and exceeds current Lexile recommendations
• Targeted instruction and practice in academic and domain specific vocabulary
• Explicit instruction in argumentative, explanatory, and narrative writing
• Teacher support with technology, curriculum, content, and data
XBOOKS Summer engages and motivates students to read, read, read, and provides embedded assistance that helps students meet the needs of the modern classroom.
XBOOKS Summer includes:
PRINT and eBOOKS
• 75 print books (5 Lead Books one from each strand; 15 copies each and online)
• 15 Reader’s Choice eBooks (online)
• Folder for each strand featuring teaching cards for the Lead Book and Reader’s Choice Books
• Stretch Texts that complement each title
• Program Guide
• Strand Resource Guide
• Classroom license with full access to digital product (15 seats)
• Class management and reporting tools, digital locker, class blogs, projects, quizzes, and XCHALLENGE games
• 5 Spanish translations of Lead eBook titles
• Instructional materials
FREE SHIPPING and HANDLING!
RELATED SUBJECTS: Reading