This product is offered exclusively by Scholastic Inc.
An innovative reading resource for whole class and guided reading instruction!
Triple Treat allows your youngest readers and writers to become familiar with the alphabet, print features, vocabulary, and language patterns so that they can develop reading and writing confidence and fluency. By presenting a trio of similar texts, Triple Treat provides the support and familiarity to allow students to experience success—and enjoyment—as they learn to read.
Each Triple Treat Trio includes:
• 1 Big Book to introduce the concept and patterns
• 1 Audio CD with all three books (read aloud)
• 1 DVD with Big Book in digital format for whiteboard or PC
Small Book Trio (6 copies each of 3 titles):
• 3 texts share familiar elements: vocabulary, text placement, format, layout, language pattern, repetition, storyline, and illustration
• characters, setting, and concept are also familiar
• all written at the same level of difficulty
Teaching Planner (8-pages):
• provides notes on shared reading for whole class and small group
• ideas for multiple readings and further readings
• provides focus on oral language and writing activities
• responding through the arts section looks at art, drama, music, and craft activities
• lists related literature
• for independent writing
• presents alphabet across base of each double-page spread for easy reference
• includes illustrated word list with words drawn from the trio
All packed in a convenient storage bag!