Teaching Reading: A Differentiated Approach
This 3-ring binder from reading expert Laura Robb is the comprehensive resource for research-based reading instruction. In it, Robb has compiled classroom-tested lessons and strategies that help students activate prior knowledge, monitor comprehension, make inferences, write in response to fiction and nonfiction texts, and so much more. The binder contains
• rubrics, assessments, and graphic organizers
• 65 step-by-step strategy lessons
• 25 transparencies of selected lessons
• 65 reproducible practice pages leveled for differentiated instruction
• special sections for language arts and content-area teachers 504 pages 25 transparencies.
Click here to learn more about Scholastic Professional