Discover new and innovative opportunities for close reading and small group instruction!
Bringing high-quality fiction to today’s multi-platform classroom, Guided Reading Short Reads Digital in Fiction combined with Short Reads Fiction in print enables students and teachers to use interactive features within texts to enhance and optimize small group instruction while providing the opportunity for traditional close reading.
Managing Guided Reading Groups is Easy with combined NEW Digital and Print Tools!
•Teaches strategies for decoding and comprehending complex texts
• Record texts read and guided reading levels for groups and individual students
• View reports of group and student guided reading levels and skills covered
• Search feature to select texts by guided reading level, text type, genre, or skill
• Gives students the option of reading in the preferred format
• Illuminates the differences between print and digital reading and why it is important to excel in both
• Fits seamlessly into today's blended learning classrooms
Each Short Reads Fiction Digital Guided Reading level includes:
• 10 Student eCards of diverse genres at each guided reading level
• Lessons for each eCard
• All accessible to the whole school!
Each Short Reads Fiction Print Guided Reading level includes:
•10 Student Cards, 6 copies each
•1 Teaching Guide
• Opportunities for deep, critical reading
Guided Reading Short Reads Digital is a site license, renewable annually. Three school sizes are available:
Small: 249 students or less.
Medium: 250—500 students.
Large: 500+ students.
For a free trial visit scholastic.com/SRDigital or call 1-800-387-1437.