gives you instant, unlimited access to thousands of skills sheets, activities, lesson plans, and more. These classroom resources are created by teachers and vetted by your trusted friends at Scholastic. Save time and money. Try Printables RISK FREE for 30 days!
• Access Thousands of Resources. Our teacher-created lesson plans and activity sheets mean content you’ll love from a source you can trust
• Customize Your Content. Making your own crossword puzzles, word searches, bingo, and flash cards has never been so easy!
• Differentiate Instruction. Ready-made collections are ready-to-teach for your below-level, at-level, and above-level learners.
• Save Your Favorites. My File Cabinet allows you to access your saved printables from any computer or tablet.
• New Printables Every Month. We add hundreds of resources monthly, and its easier than every to find them all!
• Easy-to-Use Dashboard. The dashboard feature makes navigation easy by putting all of the tools you need in one place.
• Curated Content. Perfect seasonal and skill-based favorites are a click away —no searching!
• Packs Made for You. Printable Packs are ready-to-go and cover the themes and skills you need to teach most in one easy download.
• Browse standards-based resources by subject, theme, reading level, or grade.
“I know I can trust Printables’ resources because they always meet the high standards I've come to expect from Scholastic as a company. Printables is my go-to source for downloadable educational resources and I recommend it to all teachers!”
— Amanda N., Grades 1-2 teacher, Illinois
“With a few clicks of the mouse, I can supplement or substitute lesson plans so that they are more meaningful for my students!”
—John G., Grade 4 teacher, New Jersey
“I love Scholastic Printables! The website is easy to navigate. I can easily find resources to go with whatever I am teaching. I like that they are aligned to the Common Core Standards. I also like that I do not have to find a place to store resource books in my classroom. Anything that I would need can be found on Scholastic Printables.”
— DeShawn S., Grade 2 teacher, South Dakota