This product is offered exclusively by Scholastic Inc.
The classroom plays an essential role in the development of students’ personal reading lives and their ability to read and write. Research shows that providing time for independent reading increases students’ reading skills. However, providing teachers with precise data on students’ sustained comprehension has never been easy.
Now teachers in Grades 3-5 can provide a sturdy foundation in reading skills while at the same time get the essential data they need to help students conquer increasing complex text.
Robb/Serravallo Independent Reading Toolkit is a must have in every Grade 4 classroom and includes:
Laura Robb Classroom Library – Grade 4
• 100 books (50 titles; 2 copies of each)
• Teacher Handbook with reproducible forms, extension activities, and project ideas!
• Each library now comes with a professional book by Laura Robb!
Grades 3 and 4: Reading Strategies that Work!
Grades 5: Teaching Reading in Middle School, 2nd edition
Jennifer Serravallo’s Independent Reading Assessment: Fiction – Grade 4
• Two sets of leveled, high-interest literary and informational books (16 titles, two copies each).
• Teacher’s Guide with text complexity charts and rubrics for assessing students’ understanding of key literary and informational text elements
• 200+ lessons for whole-class, small-group, and individual instruction
• Access to online professional learning videos and data management tools