This product is offered exclusively by Scholastic Inc.
Read and Rise Child Care Conversations Facilitator’s Kit Spanish:
Outlines the comprehensive curriculum of the six-session workshop series. Kit addresses topic such as the use of family culture and traditions to foster literacy development. It provides effective strategies for strengthening home-to-school connections, and for creating literacy rich environments in homes, school, and communities.
Read and Rise is a sustainable and systematic literacy engagement program designed to bring families, schools, and communities together to support children’s literacy development, while celebrating the positive impact of family culture and tradition. Scholastic created the comprehensive Read and Rise program as part of our dedication to all families and schools to help them build the capacity they need to instill a culture of reading and learning in their children. Through Read and Rise, Scholastic is committed to ensuring that all children have the opportunity to meet and exceed the educational challenges of the 21st Century.
• ¿Cómo van a la escuela los dinosaurios? (Spanish Paperback)
• ¿Cómo van a la escuela los dinosaurios? (Fun Card)
• Leer da poder cuaderno - Conversaciones entre trabajadores de jardines de infancia (Spanish Journal)
• Leer da poder guia familiar (Spanish Family Guide)
• Leer da poder manual del orientador - Conversaciones entre trabajadores de jardines de infancia (Spanish Facilitator's Guide)
• Putumayo Kids Presents World Playground (Audio CD)
Click here to learn more about Read & Rise.