The Lexile® Collections for Elementary, Intermediate, and Middle School students offer authentic leveled literature, and increasingly complex text to advance reading achievement.
Whether your elementary students seek an above average Lexile® or your middle school students need more mature content but at a lower Lexile® range, these collections make it easy to fill the gaps in your classroom libraries for a targeted reading experience.
Each 50-book collection of contemporary fiction and nonfiction provides a wide selection to match the best in children’s books to each student’s Lexile® level and appropriate interest level.
Includes a complete booklist with Lexile® levels and FREE Lexile® Level sticker sheets!
See below for complete list of titles. Appropriate titles of equal value may be substituted if any of the listed titles are unavailable at shipping time.
• Batman Science
• The Bill of Rights in Translation
• The Bill of Rights
• A Black Hole is not a Hole
• Faith, Hope, and Ivy June
• Freedom Summer
• Ginger Pye
• The Great Depression
• The Industrial Revolution
• Let It Begin Here! Lexington & Concord
• Nat Geo Kids: Everything Space
• Nat Geo Kids: Ultimate Globetrotting World Atlas
• Orphan Train Rider
• Seahorses, Pipefishes, and Their Kin
• The Secret Agent
• She's All That!
• Walt Whitman
• A Wicked History™: Attila the Hun
• Women's Right to Vote