Scholastic’s Leveled Literature Collections
feature high-interest books across a range of reading levels.
Designed to motivate students, improve reading skills, and promote academic growth, these research-based collections feature quality trade books, both fiction and nonfiction. Collections have the same leveling system as Scholastic Reading Inventory .
Now each grade-level collection includes a higher Lexile® range as recommended by the Common Core State Standards.
See below for complete list of titles. Appropriate titles of equal value may be substituted if any of the listed titles are unavailable at shipping time.
• Abraham Lincoln
• The Amazing Book of Mammal Records
• Colonial Times
• Dewey the Library Cat
• Dexter the Tough
• A Drop of Water
• Duke Ellington
• Eight Days
• Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
• Freedom Crossing
• Freedom on the Menu
• From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
• George Washington's Spy
• The Gold Cadillac
• Great Estimations
• Harvesting Hope
• Help! Somebody Get Me Out of Fourth Grade
• Henry Huggins
• The Hit-Away Kid
• Hottest Coldest Highest Deepest
• Ida B. Wells
• If the Shoe Fits
• If You Lived at the Time of the American Revolution
• If You Lived at the Time of the Civil War
• If Your Name Was Changed at Ellis Island
• Just Like Josh Gibson
• Let's Drive, Henry Ford!
• Life in the Oceans
• Meteorology: The Study of Weather
• The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
• The Moon
• The Mouse and the Motorcycle
• One Hen
• Pippi Longstocking
• The Presidency
• Report to the Principal's Office
• Return of the Homework Machine
• Riding Freedom
• Runaway Ralph
• Sitting Bull
• Take a Stand, Rosa Parks!
• The Talking Eggs
• Tiger Math
• The Trumpet of the Swan
• Wangari's Trees of Peace
• What to Do About Alice?
• Who Was King Tut?
RELATED SUBJECTS: Reading Assessment