series is a unique set of nonfiction books and instructional materials that feature
science readers and interactive whiteboard technology
for grades K-3.
provides teachers with direct and small group instructional support as well as follow-up independent reading, cross-curriculum center work, and beginning research activities that hone 21st Century Learning skills in every rotation of the reading block.
Each theme unit of Investigators includes:
• A 6-page overview of the Investigators series
• 36 Trade Books (6 titles, 6 copies each)
• One Big Book
• One Interactive Whiteboard DVD (can be used with whiteboard or on a PC and includes a Spanish text translation)
• Teaching Cards for every title
• Center Cards for every title
• Classroom Poster