Guided Reading Short Reads Level F
The all-new Guided Reading Short Reads gives students the practice they need to read and understand the complex, informational texts that we encounter every day. Students dive right into challenging & relevant content while learning key strategies to uncover deep meaning. With a wide range of subjects and text types, students will expand their academic and domain-specific vocabulary and deepen their comprehension and analytical skills. Put it all together, and Guided Reading Short Reads is an essential tool to prepare all K-6 students for assessments and real world readiness.
NEW! Guided Reading Short Reads:
• Fits seamlessly into classroom guided reading groups
• Teaches strategies for decoding and comprehending complex texts
• Builds rich domain-specific vocabulary across content areas
• Engages students with thematically linked passages across text types
• Provides sufficiently complex, short informational texts worthy of being read, reread, and analyzed
Each level includes:
• 10 Student Informational Text Cards, 6 copies each
• 1 Teaching Guide
• Magazine-style storage box
Visit the Scholastic Guided Reading Program website for more information.