Help kids learn their ABC’s with these adorable, reproducible guess-and-solve mini-books – one for each letter of the alphabet! These playful, rhyming riddles invite children to learn the sound and formation of letters A to Z. First, kids read the riddle inside, then they put together the jigsaw puzzle to see and read the answer. Teachers will also find extension activities and word banks for each letter. Great for individual or small group learning!
How to use this product:
There are a number of ways these puzzles can be used:
• Give each child his or her own mini-book and puzzle to make.
• Give one book to a pair of children to make and solve together.
• Have children take the pages home and complete with families.
• Create the books and puzzles yourself, laminate, and place in a learning center.
• With younger children, you can read the riddle to the class and then everyone can recite it with you.
• With older children, the riddle can be read independently. Each child can work on the riddle, puzzle, and word bank on his or her own.
RELATED SUBJECTS: Alphabet Recognition