Breathe easier and stress less with this collection of surefire strategies for classroom management! In practical language, the author explains how to plan more effectively and better manage time, materials, and kids. You will learn new techniques for:
• making a classroom run seamlessly
• planning long-and short-term instruction around standards
• keeping organized records
• communicating with parents
• and creating a caring, supportive class community where students take responsibility!
Binders are preferable to filing cabinets or file boxes because they keep information visible and accessible, and because they make it easy to keep materials in chronological order. In the course of a hectic school day, it’s very easy to toss things into file drawers or shove a file back in the wrong place, creating a mess you’ll eventually need to address. It’s also easy to forget what’s in your filing cabinet; when you use a binder, you flip through old work all the time!