- Superb age-appropriate introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects
- Covers all studies, from Animals to American History, Geography to Science
- "Words to Know" glossary clarifies subject-specific vocabulary
- "Learning More" section encourages independent study
- Index makes navigating subject matter easy
7/1/04 Book Links
This title from the True Books-American Indians series focuses on early Wampanoags, with photographs and interesting text depicting their geographical location, family structure, government, and food. Additional sections describe positive and negative interactions with English settlers, the rebuilding of their nation, special celebrations, and traditional pottery.