|Grades:||2 - 6|
For Grades 2 – 6
The easy-to-use tool to design, print, and assemble 3-D dioramas!
Creating dioramas is easier than ever -- this powerful tool allows students to design original dioramas on the computer and then print and assemble them.
• Hundreds of historically accurate architectural elements and furnishings to create original dioramas
• Dioramas from 4 historical periods: Medieval, Native American, Colonial American, and Contemporary American
• Over 50 ready-made dioramas, printable in 3 sizes from 3-12 inches tall, including shoebox-sized
• Over 100 cross-curricular lessons and ideas
• Narrated images of historical objects from everyday life
• Cut by hand OR send to Silhouette Digital Fabricator to automatically fabricate cut & fold lines.
Meets State and National Standards
Your students will:
• Learn about cultures from different historical periods
• Examine the interaction of humans and their physical environment
• Understand why artistic creation is a cultural expression
• Identify and use various sources for reconstructing the past
• Examine economic and social changes in U.S. history
• Communicate their understanding of history in visual form