- Contains simple projects and experiments that can be done at school or at home
- Features three types of texts: explanations, annotations and captions, and labels
- Research-ready ideas help young researchers explore the scientific process and use a minds-on, hands-on approach to finding out more.
- Mix of innovative torn-paper and full-color realistic illustrations reveal the "hidden" aspects of human, plant, and animal life.
- Simple glossary and index
- Features scientific data, quick facts, charts, and more!
- Meets Reading First funding requirements
Extensively checked by science experts, Amaze series introduces readers to the basic science behind life cycles and the migration of animals. Each book encourages readers to develop scientific investigation, reasoning, and logic skills by asking and answering big questions with easy-to-understand texts, graphics, and captions.