View Sample Pages
These engaging, hands-on activities help students demonstrate and build their comprehension, targeting key reading objectives—from summarizing information to recognizing different points-of-view. Activities include easy instructions, links to literature, and a student sample. A number of reproducible template pages are also included.
What's new in the revised and updated edition:
• Activities correlate to the language-arts standards
• Labels show which activities can be used with fiction, nonfiction, or other types of literature
• Grade-level book lists include favorite classics as well as new releases
• Additional book lists are provided for upper elementary readers
• Tech tips help teachers integrate technology in their activity goals 128 pages.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader® software, version 4.0 or higher, to view and print the sample page above. Get Adobe Reader®