Increase the Informational Text in your classroom with this valuable collection designed to meet interests across all Lexile® measures.
Organized by Lexile, this 20-book collection contains age-appropriate content-area trade books that students at different levels can read successfully and enjoy. This collection features high-interest science and social studies titles.
See below for complete list of titles. Appropriate titles of equal value may be substituted if any of the listed titles are unavailable at shipping time.
• Davy Crockett
• Endangered Animals
• Experiments with Plants
• An Eye for Color
• Fabulous Facts About the 50 States
• The Great Kapok Tree
• I Have a Dream
• In Their Own Words: Thomas Edison
• John, Paul, George & Ben
• Komodo Dragon vs. King Cobra
• More Than Anything Else
• MSB Chapter Books: The Giant Germ
• MSB Chapter Books: Voyage to the Volcano
• Nat Geo Kids—Chapters: Dog Finds Lost Dolphins!
• Sweet Clara and the Freedom Quilt
• The Time Warp Trio: Knights of the Kitchen Table
• The Time Warp Trio: See You Later, Gladiator
• A Whale Is Not a Fish
• Who Was Babe Ruth?