The NEW Leveled Bookroom 3rd Edition offers over 5,000 inspiring books, across an enormous variety of text types, themes, genres, topics and content areas to put all students on a fast track to mastering complex text. This 3rd edition also includes new print and digital resources and assessment tools that explicitly support college & career readiness.
Guided Reading Toolkit: A BRAND NEW print and digital resource offering critical strategies for using guided reading effectively and to prepare for next generation assessments.
Digital Resources: Create custom text sets with the Text Set Finder by sorting titles by Guided Reading level, Genre, Theme, and Text Type.
Assessment Kits: Next Step Guided Reading Assessment from Jan Richardson and Maria Walther provides streamlined assessment tools for data driven instruction!
Updated Implementation Guide featuring NEW sections addressing:
-Common Core State Standards
-Text-Dependent Questions & Close Reading
-Using Guided Reading to Foster 21st Century Learning Skills
NEW 4-6 Leveled Bookroom Product Components
Each 4-6 Bookroom Includes:
• 490 Titles (6 copies each)
• 2,940 Books (GR Levels M-Z, DRA Levels 20-80, Lexile Levels 300-1280)
• Master Title List (PDF)
• Downloadable Identification Stickers that include each book’s title, author, genre, Guided Reading level, DRA Level, and Lexile level
• Teaching Cards for every title
• 1 Resource Kit*
• 2 Next Step Guided Reading Sets
*Each Resource Kit Includes:
• Guided Reading Implementation DVD
• Guided Reading Implementation DVD Viewing Guide
• Leveled Bookroom Set-Up Guide
• 5 Guided Reading Toolkits (Implementation Guide, Flip Chart, and Website access)
• Text Set Finder Access
• 15 NEW Implementation Guides which include:
• Running Records for every level
• Behavioral Observation Assessments
• Skills & Strategies Charts
• Reproducible Genre Bookmarks in English and Spanish
• Reproducible Check Out Logs
• Common Core Support